TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- b) part or all of the products – contents of TravellerShoes and
- c) part or all of the interface, structure or configuration of the website and its technical specifications. Moreover, the company reserves the right at any time, without justification and without prior notice to the user/consumer/visitor/member of TravellerShoes to cancel, suspend or terminate the operation of travellershoes.gr. The user/consumer/member of travellershoes.gr unreservedly acknowledges and accepts all of the above by simply navigating and/or using the services of travellershoes.gr.
Travellershoes.gr promotes and sells handmade footwear. TravellerShoes reserves the right to freely choose the products it displays and to modify, renew and/or withdraw them at any time and without prior notice. The same applies to its pricing policy, any offers and discounts which it may freely choose and modify, renew and/or withdraw without prior notice.
- a) PRODUCT(S) ORDER REQUEST – You can browse our online store, freely choose the products of your liking and send your order request according to the applicable methods and ways as they appear on our website.
- b) ORDER REQUEST PROCESSING – During the processing of your request, the availability of all products that are included in your order is checked. If any of the items you placed in the order are not available and/or a product will be available later than the delivery time stated in our online store, we will contact you on the telephone number you have declared, in order to discuss any modification, correction, cancellation of your order request. If it is not possible to reach you in this way, you will receive an e-mail in the e-mail address you have provided, in order for you to contact us. In the event that neither of the two communications is feasible (for any reason) within 10 days of the receipt of your order request, your request will be automatically cancelled and you will have to place a new order. In any case, after contacting you, an e-mail confirming your (new) order with all the (new) information that it contains will be sent to the e-mail address that you have provided. Order shipment will take place according to the delivery schedule of our partner courier company.
SHIPPING COSTS – ORDER DELIVERY
- a) Upon confirmation of your order, you will be informed about the delivery time of your products according to the area you have chosen the products to be delivered in.
- b) In any case, your order will be delivered to you by a partner or by a cooperating courier company during working hours and days (Monday – Friday, 09: 00-19: 00). Our company and its partners take all necessary measures for the delivery of the products you have ordered based on the above schedule. Our company is not liable for any delays due to force majeure or events beyond its control. Indicatively, it is not responsible for delivery delays due to delays at customs, intermediate loading-unloading areas, means of transport strikes or other types of strikes that affect the delivery of products to our company’s warehouses by our suppliers, etc. In the event of any delays, our company will make every effort to contact you using the information you have provided in order to inform you and consult with you about the new delivery time or the delivery of another product. Although we have taken all possible care to timely inform you concerning any possible lack of availability of a product, there is still a possibility of an unexpected lack or non-availability of the product by our suppliers (even after the confirmation of your order). In this case, our company will once more make every effort to contact you using the information you have provided in order to inform you and agree on a new delivery or delivery of another product or cancellation of the order without further compensation required by any party and interest-free refund of any amount that may have been paid within a reasonable period of time;
- c) The current shipping costs are clearly described on our website.
REFUND POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The customer may return the product to us at his own expense, under the condition that the product is unused, in its original state and includes the entirety of its original packaging, as well as the receipt.
After consultation with our company, it is possible to return to our place with a recipient charge (Traveler’s Shoes) exclusively with ACS and to be charged as much as 4€, which will be deducted when returning money to your account.
The returned product must be shipped back within fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt by the customer. The refund is made to an account provided by the customer within three (3) working days from the date of receipt of the returned product and after it has been established by us that it is in the aforementioned condition.
In shipments concerning Cyprus, the return costs are borne exclusively by the customer.Shipping costs, as set at the completion of the order, will be deducted from the refunded amount, as well as any bank charges that will arise.
Refunds on special orders are not possible. A special order is the change in color of a design that does not exist in the color range of our eshop, and special configuration according to the specific needs of a customer in width, length, etc.
RETURN POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Product returns/changes are made within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the product, under condition that the product is unworn or unused and in its original condition and entirety of the original packaging, along with the original receipt.
The return of the product to us is made at the customer’s expense and the shipment of the new product is free of charge.
Regarding products that have been purchased at a discount, the return to our place is at the expense of the customer and the re-shipment has a shipping charge of 4€. After consultation with our company, there is the possibility to return to our place with a recipient charge (Traveler’s Shoes) exclusively with ACS and to be charged 4€. In this case, the total cost of additional shipping (return to our place and re-shipment) will be set at 8€, which you pay upon receipt of the product to the courier.In shipments concerning Cyprus, the additional shipping (concerning the return of the product to our headquarters and the re-shipment) will be charged exclusively to the customer, according to the charges provided by our store.Returns which are made at the recipient’s charge without prior consultation with our store, will not be accepted.
Changes to special orders are not possible. A special order is the change in color of a design that does not exist in the color range of our eshop, and special configuration according to the specific needs of a customer in width, length, etc.
Order cancellation prior to shipment / receipt of the product can be made within the same day that the order was made and until 17:00.
USE/OPERATION & WEBPAGE CONTENT
- a) Use / Operation of travellershoes.gr – It should be understood that both the company and the consumer must commit themselves to the correct use and operation of the website, in accordance with good faith and trading habits. The user/consumer/visitor/member of TravellerShoes acknowledges and accepts that in order to use some of the services of TravellerShoes it may be necessary to download certain advanced programs on his/her PC. The company takes all necessary measures for the continuous and uninterrupted operation of TravellerShoes, but retains the exclusive right -and the consumer accepts it- to cease its operation permanently or temporarily, with or without warning to users / members / consumers / visitors. In any case, the user/consumer/visitor/member undertakes the obligation and accepts that they will not use TravellerShoes to send, publish, send by e-mail or transmit in any other way any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, annoying, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, is a violation of someone else’s privacy, shows empathy, or raises ethnic or other discrimination, can cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be transmitted by law or contractual relations or managing relations (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learnt or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others, contains software viruses or any other computer code , files or programs designed to interrupt, cause damage, destroy or interfere with the operation of any software or computer hardware, intentionally or unintentionally contravenes existing Greek and EU legislation and provisions that may impede the destruction or obstruction of the operation of any software or computer hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates applicable Greek and Community law and its provisions may interfere with third parties in any way and any content used to collect or store user personal data.
- b) TravellerShoes Content – The company takes all possible care for the correct display of information concerning the products it promotes through TravellerShoes. However, our company is not responsible for any errors in the operation of the online store in the information and displayed information (such as indicatively the listed price, availability, photo, item, etc.) that may be indicatively due to technological failures-errors, typographical and / or “human” errors and / or incorrect information from suppliers, even from negligence. If you find an error before and / or after the completion of your order, we urge you to send a relevant e-mail to the email address email@example.com and / or contact us at (+30) 211-4073728 . In any case, however, if you find an error, we invite you not to proceed with the completion of an order request before notifying us and the clarification of the specific issue. The retail prices of the products are mostly determined by the suppliers. Nevertheless, our company pursues a free pricing policy based on its commercial strategy, always within the relevant legal framework and in particular the provisions on the protection of competition (fair and unfair). It is therefore possible to find a difference in price of the products sold at TravellerShoes from other similar products sold at other points of sale, given that our company occasionally provides offers or makes other promotional actions whenever it deems necessary. Furthermore, the company reserves the right and the user/consumer/visitor/member of TravellerShoes accepts it, to modify the listed prices and change and / or withdraw the offers at any time with or without prior notice.
The total content of TravellerShoes (excluding data belonging to third parties, e.g. copyright of third parties, associates, bodies, etc.), i.e. indicatively and not restricted to: texts, photographs, drawings, commercial and financial data, programs, files/records of any kind, trademarks/logos, formatting (lay-out) etc. are the intellectual property of the company and are protected through the relevant provisions of Greek and European Law and the applicable international conventions on intellectual property. Under no circumstances should their display be construed as a transfer and/or granting of permission and/or right of use. On the basis of the above, total or partial copying, distribution, transfer, processing, storage, reproduction, republishing, modification and any related action on the above elements is expressly prohibited without the explicit prior written consent of the company. Otherwise, the above actions may constitute infringement of the intellectual/industrial property rights of the company, which reserves the right to claim any direct and consequential damage (damnum emergens and lucrum cessans) caused to it in accordance to the provisions of the legislation in force. The user/consumer/visitor/member of TravellerShoes accepts and acknowledges that the company has the possibility of commercial exploitation (either by itself or by third parties) of all the data displayed as well as the modification of the data at any time with or without prior notice to TravellerShoes users/consumers/visitors/members.
- a) Correct registration of personal data- Since your personal data and the contact information you provide to travellershoes.gr are extremely important for the execution of your electronic transaction with us,since these are, among other things, the only way our contact with you for the fulfillment of our obligations towards you and your orders. Thus, you should make sure that the information you have provided is absolutely correct. Our company takes full care to receive the correct information from you and for this reason, after filling in your data, you are requested to review all information before sending it to us, along with your explicit consent. Therefore, our company does not assume any responsibility in case any of its contractual or legal obligations are not fulfilled correctly and / or in time due to the sending of incorrect personal information by you. In particular, any notification sent to the email address you have provided (e.g. notification on lack of product availability etc.) will be considered valid even if it is not delivered to you due to an error in the information provided by you. The same applies to the contact and delivery address, as well as to the telephone contact numbers. In any case, you are obliged to update your details every time they change.
- b) Registered users – In order to provide a better service and facilitate future purchases, you have to register as a user of travellershoes.gr at the time of your first order request to our company. The information you provide via the special form in TravellerShoes remains in our company systems. Therefore, during your first order request, you are requested to create an account and a user profile (including name, phone, e-mail), using your own unique username and password. In this way, you create your own unique page – registered user page – where your purchase history is recorded, you can keep track of the progress of your new order request. By registering as a user, you agree that the company has may install session cookies solely for your identification, as well as your transactions, in order to create your customer history that appears on your personal page and is visible only to you. Session cookies have the exclusive purpose of serving the better management of your profile and your transactions so that you are not obliged to enter your details from the beginning every time you visit TravellerShoes. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you are deleted as a registered user.
- c) Personal data protection policy – The issue of protection of
your personal data is a very serious issue for our company and is treated as a top priority. Your personal data is collected by our company solely in the context of trading with TravellerShoes and our communication with you for the completion of your orders, invoicing, the facilitation of deliveries, the execution of your orders in general, the service of your requests and the sending of informational messages in relation to our products and services. All your personal data collected through the special electronic form of travellershoes.gr is absolutely necessary for the performance of the above services on our part and is subject to your full and unconditional consent / consent which is provided via the sending of your personal data to us. It goes without saying that you are able to access this data at any time and request the immediate deletion of your data, as well as your deletion as a registered user. You are also entitled to exercise at any time your rights under Articles 11-13 of Law 2472/1997. In any case, your data is kept by our company only for as long as you are a registered user of TravellerShoes and / or for as long as transactions with us are made, and are deleted as soon as you are deleted as a user and / or the transaction with us is completed. Also during your visit to TravellerShoes it is possible that session cookies are installed on your PC, in order to enable recording of the items that you place in your shopping cart, even before you register as a registered user in order to send your order request. Your personal data is not revealed to any third party and is managed exclusively by travellershoes.gr. The only exceptions are: 1) the data concerning the execution and clearing of electronic payments by credit card carried out by our trusted partners – financial institutions that follow all appropriate security procedures to secure your information and 2) the data that is absolutely necessary for the execution of your order (transport, storage etc.) by the companies cooperating with us. However, all your data is protected and managed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Greek legislation and in particular Law 2472/1997. Our company strictly adheres to the rules established by the relevant legal framework. In the framework of the above legislation, the data kept by our company may be disclosed to third parties, the competent authorities, prosecutors or other administrative services only in accordance with the rules and regulations provided for in the relevant regulatory framework. In addition, all your data, data and transactions are governed by the principles of confidentiality of communications (electronic and non-electronic) and commercial transactions and all appropriate measures are taken to protect and safeguard their confidentiality during transmission and / or and execution of transactions. The user/consumer/visitor/member of TravellerShoes should also protect the confidentiality of his/her data and not disclose it to third parties (even if it is due to his/her negligence) or grant the use of such data to third parties. It is also recommended to change your password at regular intervals. The company
reserves its rights for any damage caused by a breach of the above obligations of the user/consumer/visitor/member of TravellerShoes. Finally, in order to complete the ordering process, you accept the receipt of automated or personalized e-mails both directly to your PC and to the e-mail address that you have provided, as well as communication by phone in the number(s) you have provided.
PROMOTIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL MESSAGES
The user / visitor of this website has the ability, should they wish so, to request to be informed about new products available by travellershoes.gr through the website and/or its physical stores, as well as about any other offers, through promotional – informational messages via e-mail (by subscribing to the Newsletter at the bottom of each page). The user/visitor who wishes to do so may request to unsubscribe from such messages.
The above Terms are subject to Greek law and are interpreted accordingly. If a provision is found to be invalid or cancellable by the competent Greek court, it shall cease to apply without affecting the validity of the other Terms. Any dispute arising from the use of this website or concerning these Terms is subject to the competent Greek courts.